2. complete articles of association and information on the organisational objectives
The aim of the association is to spread and strengthen the Christian faith across denominations. It pursues exclusively and directly non-profit and charitable purposes in the sense of the section “tax-privileged purposes” of the German Tax Code.
The purpose of the statutes is realised at home and abroad in particular by:
- the sending abroad of missionaries of Christian communities of faith, especially those close to renewal movements, and the support of these missionaries
- Building and supporting Christian communities
Implementation and support of training, further training and aid measures, especially for missionaries and staff and support personnel of Christian communities
- Procurement of all kinds of material resources necessary for the dissemination of the Christian faith, such as Bibles
- Establishment and support of Christian mission stations, schools, hospitals and orphanages
- Procurement and distribution of relief goods for disasters, emergencies and aid of all kinds
- Promotion of aid for refugees at home and abroad, in particular through humanitarian aid and training for cultural integration, language instruction, accompaniment to authorities
- Promotion of Christian art and culture, especially through cooperation with local art associations, organization of exhibitions and promotion of intercultural art and cultural events.
- the selfless support of persons who meet the requirements of § 53 AO, within the scope of the possibilities of the association
Purpose of the association is also the procurement of funds for the promotion of tax-privileged charitable, benevolent and ecclesiastical purposes in the sense of §§ 51 ff AO
- in Germany by tax-privileged corporations or public corporations and
- abroad by foreign corporations using their funds for tax-privileged purposes, in particular by sister organisations contractually affiliated with GM.
In this respect the association also acts as a sponsoring association in the sense of § 58 No. 1 AO.
to the statutes
general information on the objectives