Just donate to “Globe Mission General” now. Thanks a lot!
Did you know …
- that Globe Mission supports around 80 missionaries living and ministering in around 30 countries?
- that our entire support and administrative staff is currently made up of two full-time and four part-time workers?
- that (on occasion) up to 15 volunteers help us with the various tasks and odd jobs that need doing?
- that the 10% contributions of missionaries cover no more than 50% of our total overhead cost?
- that the remaining costs have to be covered by the donations of churches and individuals?
- that the work done at the missions center serves the cause of world missions just as much as the work is done on the field?
The operating costs of a missions organization are high: publications, events, missionary visits or extended stays, seminars, salaries, and much more. In order to provide our missionaries around the world with effective, long-lasting, exceptional support, to promote awareness across Germany for world missions, and to release people into cross-cultural ministry, we need the financial support of other Christians.
By the way …
- As a non-profit, charitable organization (registered with the Wesel tax office under the tax number 130/5955/2955) Globe Mission undergoes regular external audits. We value transparency in matters of finance and efficient handling of the funds entrusted to us.
- As a member of the umbrella organization APCM – the Association of Pentecostal and Charismatic Missions – we also hold to the high standards of other non-profit organizations. For several years now our operational expenses have been below 15% of our annual income, which more than satisfies the APCM’s directive that non-profit groups not exceed a 25% administrative budget.