Metro Ministries worldwide works with the focus of reaching the children in big cities and metropolitan areas of the world. Metro Ministries Costa Rica works in neighborhoods where innocent children are surrounded by violence, drugs, and other social dysfunctions.
Metro Ministries Vision is, that the children can:
- experience healing from emotional wounds
- finish their school education
- be a successful adults
- establish healthy families when they grow up
- live for God and put Christian values and principles into practice and become a positive influence for others in their community
Metro Ministries works for the Prevention of:
- Child abuse
- Alcohol or drug addictions
- Teenage pregnancies
What we do:
- Weekly Children's programs with songs, games and lessons
- Home visits: Give us the opportunity to get to know the Children and their families better, offering them prayer, advice in difficult circumstances or grocery donations for families in need!
- Youth programs: Allow us to stay in touch with the older kids that have grown up in the ministry and to keep motivating them to take good decisions for their future.
How to support Metro Ministries:
Gap year: Every year young people offer their services through doing a Gap year with Metro Ministries.
Short term Volunteers: Short-term volunteers from different countries come to support the work of Metro Ministries for the period of 1 week up to various month!
Mission’s teams/Families: Metro Ministries loves to receive Missions teams or Families that want to use their vacations to support the work of Metro Ministries and also get the chance to see a little bit of Costa Rica! Normally they come for 1-2 weeks at a time.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The work of Metro Ministries is supported exclusively by donations. Donations can be transferred as a one-time gift or as monthly donations. Payments via PayPal are also possible.
Donations allow Metro Ministries to run weekly children's programs, personal home visits and youth programs in impoverished areas. In addition, financial support gives the opportunity to provide Christmas & Birthday gifts for the children, school supplies, groceries for families in need, gas for transportation and the rent for the Metro office.
For more information please check out our website: http://www.metroministriescostarica.org